This 45-hours training is recognized by the Daycare Center (Coordinating Offices) in charge of delivery of Recognition (licenses) to operate as Home DayCare Provider (HDCP).
This training will allow to open your own daycare or work as Educator or Assistant in home daycare. Also, you can work as Assistant in big Daycare.
What you will learn ?
- Child Development;
- Role and Responsibilities;
- Health and Diet;
- Educational Programs and Establishment of activities.
Structure of the program :
- Child Development : 12 hours;
- Role and Responsibilities : 6 hours;
- Safety, Health and Diet. : 9 hours;
- Educational Program : 18 hours.
Terms and conditions :
Duration : 02 weeks (45 hours)
Fees include :
- First aids specific for children.
For more information, please call our admission department, please call at : +1 514 342-1000 or e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private or Subsidized Home daycare;
- CPE (Centre e la Petite Enfance);
- Private or subsidized Daycare in installation.